PROTOCOLS FOR IN PERSON AND VIRTUAL STUDIO TEACHING
Please practice the following PROTOCOLS FOR IN PERSON STUDIO TEACHING carefully:
- Use the washroom at home before leaving your house and wash your hands with soap and water, keeping the use of my washroom at a minimum.
- Wait in your car until I beckon you to come inside.
- Front door will be opened/ closed for you when you enter AND exit my home.
- Wear your face mask when moving from your car and into the studio space.
- Remove face mask.
- Disinfect your hands.
- Observe a two metre social distance.
- Cough, sneeze, yawn, clear throat into your elbow.
- Disinfect your hands immediately following the lesson.
- Wear face mask when moving from the studio space and back into your car.
Please practice the following PROTOCOLS FOR VIRTUAL STUDIO TEACHING carefully:
- Make sure that SKYPE is set up and ready to go on your computer or phone.
- Be at your computer/ phone 5 minutes prior to lesson time each week.
- If you are new to virtual learning in my studio then I will send you a link on which to click and then follow links to connect.
- Each week I will “call” you and you simply have to accept the call.
- If you are returning to virtual learning in my studio then I will call you as before and you simply have to accept the call.
Thank you in advance for following protocols exactly. At first there will be a bit of a learning curve but it will become habitual in no time and a part of all the learning strategies and process. I’m happy to work with you at this time both in person and virtually, and I’m thrilled to join with you on your musical journey!